Why Chris Ruisi is the Motivational Business Speaker, Business Mentor and Leadership Coach of Choice
Most speakers talk about how the world “should” work. Chris Ruisi talks about how it really works; in a hands-on business motivational and humorous style. His extensive knowledge; experience, quick humor; stories and topic related giveaways help to keep and audience engaged and learning.
From his experiences in the “corner office” he has learned how to “take the cards you are dealt” and use them to your advantage. He has seen first-hand that if you don’t “adapt or stretch”, you perish. Chris deals only with real world perspectives to provide practical, real time solutions.
He speaks the only way he knows how – directly and truthfully - on how organizations work; how power works, and how decision making works. It is this unique approach that makes Chris Ruisi one of the top business motivational and humorous speakers in the market today.
Chris addresses relevant issues to help you:
• Show audiences how to take the right action.
• Learn how to change the rules with honesty and integrity when confronted with a challenge or crisis.
• Learn powerful personal strategies find your full capabilities to shape your future
What event planners have said about Chris:
Here is what the people who have booked Chris as the keynote speaker at their event have said:
• "Your coaching strategies and insights into 'you' management, goals and personal motivation undoubtedly inspired all of our midshipmen."
• "All of our attendees left feeling energized and excited about the possibilities."
• "He provides a wealth of valuable information that benefits every business owner and operator."
• "His genuine approach and personal interaction are things we could all emulate. Chris is sharp, funny and well adjusted to communicate with any audience."
• "He has a way to drive home a message in an enjoyable fashion."
It has been said that the best motivational business speaker isn’t necessarily someone who motivates or uplifts you. Many will have an impact that will only last for a few minutes. The best motivational business speaker will transport you into another time and place - and can change your life with just a few powerful life-altering words. And that change is one that actually evolves and lasts. Chris Ruisi is just that kind of motivational business speaker. Whether he is working an entire room of CEOs and business leaders, one-on-one business coaching, or sharing his experiences through his blog posts or videos, Chris leaves a lasting impact.
The real test of a great business motivational speaker is judged by whether or not the audience leaves with more than they came in with. Take a look at what people have said after attending one of Chris’ programs:
• “The best speaker we have ever had.”
• “He has the unique ability to make complex subjects simple to understand.”
• “His real life stories are what help to get his points across.”
• “Chris put together one of the best programs I have attended in 30 years. I walked away with motivation and renewed energy.”
• “Chris’ seminar was a great learning experience and the information gave me a new perspective on how to maximize my knowledge. I arrived at his seminar tired from a long day at work and left feeling energized and excited about the possibilities.”
• “I learned more in 90 minutes with you than hours of time spent with many other business development sources.”
Whether it’s a presentation about embracing change, managing through chaos, leadership strategies, or the habits of a successful CEO, as a professional business speaker, Chris brings his practical and inspirational message to every audience that he has the opportunity to serve as motivational keynote speaker.
Holmdel City: New Jersey State: Be Fearless; Step Up and Play Big Book: 10 years Years Speaking Professionally: Approximately 600 Largest Audience: Business owners; C level executives; sales and general management personnel; medical Audience Targets: 60 to 90 minutes Keynote Length: Be Fearless; Step Up and Play Big; Leading Through Chaos, Turning Turmoil Into a Strategic Advantage Keynote Title: 90 minutes to half day; customization available Workshop Length: A Leader Knows; How Dogs, Turtles, Skunks and Squirrels Hold the Key To Your Success; Sales Made Very Simple; Watching The Game Films – Turning Mistakes Into Success Workshops Described: 100 Mile Radius or more Travel: Speaker Website: Website Link